The following ingredients make 9 Bread Rolls.
- 500g (1.1 lbs) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 100g (3.5oz) butter (not margarine)
- 2 eggs
- 200ml warm whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix 2 cups of the flour, the sugar, shortening, salt and yeast in medium bowl. Add warm water, warm milk and egg. …
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. …
- Grease bottoms and sides of 2 round pans, 9×1 1/2 inches.
- Punch down dough. …
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.