Prepare Egg Whites Omelette
1 plum tomato (Tomato Jos)
1 small onion
1 tablespoon vegetable oil (for frying)
Salt (to flavor)
Fresh/Dry Pepper (elective)
- Before you start
- Cut the tomato into small portions. I pick casting off the seeds.
- Cut the onion into skinny slices. The onions ought to be the identical amount because the tomato (after reducing them).
- Break the eggs and dispose of the egg yolks. Add salt in your flavor and blend.
- If using fresh pepper, cut into tiny portions.
- Place the sliced tomato, onions and pepper right into a bowl and season with a pinch of salt.
- Set your frying pan to warmth up.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and make certain that the oil greases each a part of the pan.
- When hot, lessen the warmth of your range to low and pour the egg whites into the pan.
- Sprinkle the pepper, onions and tomatoes on top. You need to try this without delay before the egg whites cake. This is in order that a part of those ingredients may be buried inside the egg whites while it cakes.
- Leave till the egg whites are absolutely caked. You can verify this when it’s miles white all over. If your stove is on very low warmness and if you are the usage of a non-stick frying pan, this can occur without the egg burning.
- Once it has caked absolutely, shake the frying pan and the omelette actions on its own. If it would not then it’s miles either the heat is an excessive amount of or the inner of your frying pan is too tough or both.
- Gently transfer the omelette to a totally flat wide plate. And it is it!.
Serve with slices of bread