- 500g (1.1 lbs) of best part of beef eg tenderloin
- Vegetable oil for frying
To season the beef:
- ¼ red onion
- A small piece of ginger
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 stock cubes
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Green pepper
- Red Pepper
- Red Onion
Tool you’ll need: toothpicks
Before you Make the Party Fried Meat
Marinate the beef
- Peel and dice the garlic, ginger and ¼ onion.
- Peel the garlic, ginger and 1⁄4 of the onion and dice.
- Blend the three ingredients with a hand blender.
- Cut the beef into small rchunks and place them in a bowl.
- Add the thyme, black pepper, stock cubes and the garlic-thyme-onion blend.
- Stir very well.
- When done, cover and place for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator to marinate.
Prepare other ingredients
- Wash all the vegetables and remove the seeds from the green and red bell peppers.
- Cut the vegetables into medium squares and set these aside
Making the Party Fried Meat
- Take the marinated beef out after around 1 hour and place it in a bowl.
- Spread it out in the pot, cover and leave to steam on medium heat.
- Keep an eye on it and stir often so it does not burn.
- After about 10 minutes, the beef will become pale with no blood in sight.
- Remove the beef from the pot.
- Pour some vegetable oil into another clean dry pot (2 inches deep) and heat it up on the burner.
- When hot, add a chunk on onion and then add some beef and start frying on high heat.
- Stir constantly and once the beef is golden all over, take them off the oil.
- Place them in a sieve lined with paper towels and leave to cool.
- The fried beef and vegetables are threaded in the order when cool: green pepper, red pepper, onion and one fried beef.