Skip to content
- 11 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 5 red bell peppers
- 3 large onion
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp curry
- Chopped ginger
- Chopped garlic
- Bay leaves
- Meat(Beef or chicken)
- In small sizes, chop the onion, tomatoes and pepper. In an electric blender, mix the chopped ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into a large pot. Allow to boil until all the water in the blended content is gone.
- In a pot, add the meat(beef or chicken), curry, thyme, bay leaves, chopped ginger, chopped garlic and salt. Allow the meat to boil until it softens.
- Leave the boiled meat to cool down then drain the fat extract from the surface of the meat water
- Pour your boiled meat and the meat water into a pot containing the boiled paste. Allow the mixture to boil. Add salt to taste.
- Cook at low heat and stir the mixture at intervals gently.
- Taste the mix to make sure that the raw tomato is ready. If it still tastes raw, add little water so it can boil properly.
- When the raw texture is gone, then you can stop boiling the mixture.
- Serve with any delicacy of your choosing the oilless tomato stew.