- 3 cups fresh corn kernels or dry one, soaked for a day or two
- 2 big fingers of ripe plantain (peeled)
- 1 large onion
- 1/4 cup crayfish
- Fresh peppers (to taste)
- to taste Salt
- 2 seasoning cubes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Blend the corn with the pepper, plantain, half the onions and crayfish
- Mix in the other half of the onion (diced), salt, seasoning cubes and vegetable oil.
- Add warm water until desired consistency is achieved.
- Divide the corn mixture into little nylons or tin or plates.
- Steam for 40 mins and cool for another 10 mins before enjoying your yummy epiti.