Milky Rice is a great addition to your breakfast meals and a new way to revamp that leftover boiled white rice.
- 2 cups boiled white rice
- 3 sachets 16g Peak Instant Milk Powder
- 1 thumb piece ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar to your taste (optional)
- 300 mls (1¼ cups) water
- Fried Plantains
- Peel the ginger and the garlic, rinse and crush them. You can also use a mortar to pound them.
- Pour some of the water to extract the juice. Then sieve.
- Mix the 3 packs Peak Full Cream Instant Milk Powder with the ginger and garlic juice and the remaining water.
- Put the leftover rice in a pot, pour the milk mixture into the rice.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Stir very well and start cooking on medium heat.
- Stir it often and once it thickens, it is ready. So quick!