- 5 fingers unripe plantain
- 7 cups Akidi beans
- 1 onion bulb medium(chopped)
- 6 fresh pepper (blended)
- 4 tablespoon crayfish (ground)
- 4 cube maggi
- 1 cup palm oil
- 4 dry fish
- Peel unripe plantain wash and cut into shape put in a clean pot.Put maggi and salt little water place on heat about 10 min.
- Add pepper,crayfish and onion for 5min,wash akidi beans cut and add to the pot after 10min wash dry fish and add.
- Add palm oil after 3min stir and turn of heat.
- Food is ready very delicious.